Friday, January 18, 2013

dear stephen. snow in va.


your group! in thailand 
juan with the elephants in thailand
  MY DEAREST STEPHEN,
     it snowed here last night. so dad made a big fire and mom, kiah, dad, and i hung out down by the fire place all night with a glass of wine and watching her play. after this entire week of cold, damp depressing rain...it finally turned into slush and then snow last night. it was really beautiful in the street light. kailer was so excited. the timing is perfect too since mom, dad, eric, amber, kailer and kaih are heading to the mountains to go snowboarding this weekend! there should be double the real snow up there. it has been nice to have this to look forward to to make the time go by while your away. it is so cool that you guys got to ride elephants in thailand. when we get back to charlotte, you will have to tell Faith about that. she loves elephants. so whats, today? FRIDAY. by this time next week kiah and i will be back in charlotte going to her pediatricians app. to check to see if she is still gaining weight. from what i can see, she is. she is getting bigger. her hair is getting longer. her teether are defiantly trying to come in up top. she loves her fruits and likes broccoli and peas and pumpkin and sweet potatoes. gosh, she is just so gorgeous. GOD has been so good to me here. rachel came over the other morning around 10:00, right after i laid kiah down for a nap and she slept so well that we got to really catch up and really talk (which doesn't happen all that often). over tea and grapefruits we talked about her marriage and JEsus and and our families and our husbands and then just sat and soaked in a 17 minute worship song. then kiah woke up and rachel shared a surprise blessing with me. she said next week she wants to send me to her masseuse while she watches kiah and then give me another hour or so to myself after a massage!!!  isn't that fun!!! rachel has really been taking good care of me since i have been here. (like calling me on my parents house number+since i can't really call anyone bc my phone doesn't get any service here unless i walk to the top of the hill at the end of our road.) i'm so excited about that. which will also make the days go by faster. eric and amber have been taking great care of me too. they come over and pop in and out of the house throughout the days and that helps too. kiah loves alvin, ambers little dog. eric has been working out with me and going running with me and doing insanity workouts with me! he has been bringing kailer over to hangout and invited me to go out for sushi or has come over to eat when i am cooking something good. my parents have been amazing too. i don't know how they do it all really. they wake up, play with kiah, go to work, come home, play with kiah, cook, clean, do laundry, play with kiah, help feed her and change her and let me take naps...they are just incredible!!!  all that to say babe, im doing good but i miss you so much!!! i wish we were there with you ridding elephants and running up mountains.


   i love you,
      heather and kiah lily

No comments:

Post a Comment