Monday, May 21, 2012

the day after tomorrow

      all along i have made "the due date" as the last possible day she might arrive. i have heard very few stories of babies coming late and a ton of stories of babies coming early. but now, here we are with tomorrow and then finally the next day with my next doctors appointment. i thought she would be here by now. so many people are coming up to me saying, "what! she hasn't come yet!" and i'm like, "ahhh look at me, does it look like i had my baby?" this morning though, i went walking with my friend lenia and she and her husband were the best. he came in and said hi to me. instead of saying something that made me feel like i was doing something wrong or that it was my fault the baby hadn't come yet, he said..."the next time i see you i am sure your gonna have the baby so congratulations." i am excited about long nights, long days and little rest. i am looking forward to every bit of it. i am looking forward to labor even. i am excited to see what God is going to do.


ice-cream and cookies




tina reading the treasure hunt clues


     tried walking to help the baby drop more, spent some time with Jesus on lenia's back porch, came home to my hubby, he made me a smoothie, showered, prepared for GIRLS NIGHT. i decided to just lead it since i might be out of commission after kaih comes and i felt like why not, it will help keep me busy. so i planned out a treasure hunt at the near by veterans park. the theme was being a princess in the kingdom of God. we brought about 15 girls and kids all over the park wanted to join in with us. the Lord put matthew 6:20-21 on my heart and i knew i just had to share it. "where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." it was such a fun time at the park. after the treasure hunt the two teams gathered back to our picnic tables and we handed out bowls of cookies and ice-cream.

 i was pretty tired from all of that and was ready to come home, eat dinner and relax.


No comments:

Post a Comment